Sunday, March 1, 2009

no turning back

     So, I'm taking the leap and committing to starting the juice fast Tuesday, March 3.  No excuses!  I'd already planned to start a few times, and then justified pushing the date back later.  One wouldn't even believe the crafty rationalizations my brain can come up with to avoid buckling down.  Well... Tuesday is a perfectly lovely day to start and that's that!  Tomorrow will be a prep and shop day.

     I'm also gearing up for getting my 45-50 illustrations completed in the next 5 months.  It will be a lot of work and I'm looking forward to it and excited for the results.

     My Weeks Top 5 Goals (for week ending Sun. March 8)!:
  1. Juice Fast starts Tuesday March 3.
  2. 42 hours in studio.
  3. 3 illustrations completed.
  4. Exercise 1 hour per day - 7x.
  5. 3 hours organizing/clearing space and removing clutter and stagnation/phonecalls/etc.                                            

      Earned/reward time:  Read, play guitar, dogs!, out to photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment